Sunday, February 21, 2010

Emma Rathbone's Secrets To Blogging Success

Hi. I'm Emma Rathbone, and I co-run a blog called The Highlights. Now I'm going to share with you my secrets to blogging success.

1) Decide every month that it's time to start regularly updating the blog.

2) Have a really serious, plaintive, full-throated phone conversation with your best friend and blog co-author about this where you repeat like a hundred times that it would really be great to start updating the blog on a legitimately regular basis.

3) Make homemade cinnamon buns.

4) Go to Spain.

5) Watch Girl, Interrupted (you own it on DVD).

6) Brush your hair.

7) Join the "1,000,000 People Who Support Same Sex Marriage" group on Facebook.

8) Never update the blog.

3 Comments:

Blogger chamberlain said...

AAAAAAAAAAAH RATHBONE YA BURNT!

February 21, 2010 at 10:03 PM  
Blogger Rathbone said...

Woosh! Woosh! Woosh! That is the sound of me karate chopping all of these zingers.

FIRST of all, my mom got me that DVD, and I only watched it because I was snowbound, and it wasn't the best.

SECOND of all, I DID go to Spain, and it was CRAYZAY!!

THIRD of all, suck iiiiiiiiiiiit.

FOURTH of all, love you guys!

February 22, 2010 at 5:13 AM  
Anonymous Woosh said...

You live a charmed life and I am glad to know you via the blog! I swear I could hear that fountain as I looked on!

August 31, 2011 at 12:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home