Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Happy Bidet

Here is a poem:

What can I do for a birthday girl like you?
Can I stage a huge party with a giant sun cake?
Each guest with a ray of light on their own paper plate?
And even gold crumbles for those who are late?

What can I do for a birthday girl like you?
Here, I’ve got this pen from Dallas,
A Polaroid of a huge cat,
And a mousepad with the Windows logo on it,
Do you want any of that?

I know I should be voting in the primaries instead of writing this poem
But what should I do?
When Obama’s so vague, and Clinton’s so shrewd
If the most important issue of the day was getting one year older
Then the obvious candidate would be you!

Happy Birthday Alena!!!!!!!!! You’re 28!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Smith said...

You are the best friend ever. I love this poem!!!

February 5, 2008 at 9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home