Thursday, October 20, 2011

PREVIOUSLY ON... JERSEY SHORE (A Transcript)

SITUATION
She was feelin’ me the whole time.

SAMMI
Really.

SITUATION
Yeah -

SAMMI
Cause I was fuckin’ feelin’ Ronnie too.

RONNIE laughs.

SITUATION
Yeah, you was feelin’ me, you was holdin’ my hand the whole time at the boardwalk, what was that?

SAMMI flips off THE SITUATION with both middle fingers.


SITUATION
You’re fuckin’ me half the night and you’re fuckin’ my boy the other half the night?

RONNIE
Me and Sammi are pretty much together at this point. It just feels right, it just like it clicks.

SAMMI
Yes, I have sex, like, hello. You’re gonna have sex if you’re into somebody.

RONNIE
We smushed.

PAULY D
(referring to J-Woww)
She won’t even remember her boyfriend’s name when she gets done with me.

J-WOWW
(on the phone with her boyfriend)
I’m, like, sucking up my pride right now and apologizing - (To us.) At the end of the day I just realized, like, how much Tom means to me. I honestly would like, give up anything to have Tom in my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home