Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Script for a Short Comedy Video

We see ALENA and NEIL at a party, engaged in small talk over cups of alcoholic punch.

VOICEOVER
One thing you don’t want to get at a party ...

A strange expression comes over ALENA’s face.

VOICEOVER
...is explosive diarrhea!

Rock music. ALENA turns and rushes out of the room.

Cut to: ALENA lying in bed with the covers pulled up to her chin. NEIL enters.

NEIL
Did you just poop in my bed?

ALENA gives him a confused look.

NEIL
Did you just poop in my fucking bed?!

ALENA
Yyyyyy-yes.

NEIL snaps his fingers. Dance music. Disco lights. NEIL dances.

NEIL
Dance with me!

ALENA
I can’t!

NEIL
Dance with me, bitch! This is a party!

ALENA
I can’t, Neil! I can’t!

NEIL
(Still dancing.) You wanna ruin my party? Dance!

ALENA “dances” with NEIL without getting out of the bed.

End of scene.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home